- For admission to Pre-nursery and Nursery, no written test will be there. The child may be admitted on the basis of his general growth and respectability.
- Every Student seeking admission to the school, must produce the following documents at the time of admission otherwise the admission will be refused.
- Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation/Village Panchayat as applicable.
- One passport size photograph.
- School Leaving Certificate (original) In case of transfer from another school.
- Progress Report/Mark-sheet of the Previous class. (In case of transfer from another school).
- After admission an Admission Number will be allotted to the child which must be quoted while corresponding with the school.
Age of Admission:
- For Pre-Nursery : 2.5 years on 31st March
- For Nursery : 3+ Years on 31st March